By Philip Ferranti
* Hikes geared up by means of 9 areas within the Palm Springs quarter
* a large choice of hikes, from relatives- and dog-friendly to tough treks
* Hike rankings, seasonal recommendation, and introductory reviews aid hikers decide on the fitting trail
From surreal lunar landscapes to excessive elevation trails with miraculous perspectives, and from breathtaking wildflower hikes to treks that begin close to downtown Palm Springs, this best-selling guidebook deals hikes for each age and event level.
Read Online or Download 140 Great Hikes in and Near Palm Springs PDF
Similar hiking & camping books
An inspirational guidebook to 50 nice walks through the Pennines. a variety of routes during this better structure publication were chosen to aid walkers discover all features of this gorgeous upland region. The walks are all graded, from reasonable to strenuous, and are among 6 and thirteen miles lengthy, with lots of thoughts for either first-time and more matured walkers.
First-hand descriptions of twenty-two exhilarating walks.
Alps Mountain cycling is a advisor to the western Alps. It unearths epic rocky descents, high-altitude blasts and hidden Alpine singletrack, ready opposed to a backdrop of snowy peaks, pine forests and transparent blue skies. this can be many of the maximum singletrack, enduro and downhill using the mountains need to provide.
With this ebook, A. D. Livingston combines a life of Southern culinary wisdom together with his personal love of real domestic smoking and curing thoughts. He teaches the right way to arrange smoked and salted hams, fish, jerky, and game—adapting modern-day fabrics to yesterday's conventional equipment. As he writes, “you can smoke a greater fish than you should purchase, and you may remedy a greater ham with no using any chemical substances other than usual salt and solid hardwood smoke.
- Hiking Waterfalls in Colorado: A Guide to the State's Best Waterfall Hikes
- Tour of the Vanoise: A trekking circuit of the Vanoise National Park (Cicerone Guide)
- So, You Want to Hike the Appalachian Trail...: Now What?
- Peak Experiences
- Where the Wild Winds Are: Walking Europe's Winds from the Pennines to Provence
- Day Hikes Around Sonoma County: 125 Great Hikes
Additional resources for 140 Great Hikes in and Near Palm Springs