By Steve Mallett
Read Online or Download Alps Mountain Biking: From Aosta to Zermatt: The Best Singletrack, Enduro and Downhill Trails in the Alps PDF
Best hiking & camping books
An inspirational guidebook to 50 nice walks during the Pennines. a variety of routes during this greater structure booklet were chosen to aid walkers discover all facets of this gorgeous upland region. The walks are all graded, from average to strenuous, and are among 6 and thirteen miles lengthy, with lots of suggestions for either first-time and more matured walkers.
First-hand descriptions of twenty-two exhilarating walks.
Alps Mountain cycling is a advisor to the western Alps. It finds epic rocky descents, high-altitude blasts and hidden Alpine singletrack, ready opposed to a backdrop of snowy peaks, pine forests and transparent blue skies. this can be the various maximum singletrack, enduro and downhill using the mountains need to provide.
With this ebook, A. D. Livingston combines a life of Southern culinary wisdom along with his personal love of real domestic smoking and curing ideas. He teaches how you can arrange smoked and salted hams, fish, jerky, and game—adapting cutting-edge fabrics to yesterday's conventional equipment. As he writes, “you can smoke a greater fish than you should purchase, and you may healing a greater ham with out using any chemical compounds other than traditional salt and reliable hardwood smoke.
- Five Years on the Appalachian Trail
- PVC Projects for the Outdoorsman: Building Shelters, Camping Gear, Weapons, And More Out Of Plastic Pipe
- Navigation in the Mountains: The definitive guide for Hill Walkers, Mountaineers & Leaders The official navigation book for all Mountain Training schemes (Mountain Training Handbooks)
- Hiking through History New England: Exploring the Region's Past by Trail
- Search and Rescue: A Wilderness Doctor's Life-and-Death Tales of Risk and Reward
Additional info for Alps Mountain Biking: From Aosta to Zermatt: The Best Singletrack, Enduro and Downhill Trails in the Alps