By Andreas Krumwiede
Read or Download Attachment Theory According to John Bowlby and Mary Ainsworth PDF
Similar psychological research books
This mind-opening tackle indigenous psychology provides a multi-level research of tradition to border the variations among chinese language and Western cognitive and emotive kinds. japanese and Western cultures are noticeable right here as reflect photos when it comes to rationality, relational pondering, and symmetry or concord.
This publication offers a complete evaluate of non-public build psychology (PCP) that might aid researchers comprehend the why's, what is and how's of carrying out a rigorous constructivist study undertaking. From the theoretical underpinnings of constructivist methods to the sensible values of those recommendations, those 3 specialist authors clarify tips to behavior interpretative, constructivist examine from inception to finishing touch.
During this serious reader, the simplest writing of 2 dozen key figures in qualitative study is accrued jointly to aid scholars to spot rising topics within the box and the newest considering the leaders in qualitative inquiry. those groundbreaking articles are pulled from a decade of social justice-focused plenary volumes emanating from the yearly overseas Congress of Qualitative Inquiry.
This publication examines violence. It appears on the nature and kinds of violence, the factors of violence, and the emotional wake left via violent episodes. within the 20th century, the area skilled global wars and numerous different wars. Many thousands died violent deaths from homicide, demise squads, purges, riots, revolutions, ethnic detoxing, rape, theft, family violence, suicide, gang violence, terrorist acts, genocide, and in lots of alternative ways.
- Culture, Communication and Cyberspace: Rethinking Technical Communication for International Online Environments (Baywood's Technical Communications)
- Researching the Psychotherapy Process: A Practical Guide to Transcript-Based Methods
- Principles of Research in Behavioral Science: Third Edition
- Rhetorical Accessability: At the Intersection of Technical Communication and Disability Studies (Baywood's Technical Communications)
- Monogamy: The Untold Story (Sex, Love, and Psychology)
Additional resources for Attachment Theory According to John Bowlby and Mary Ainsworth