By Jeff Mitchell
Read Online or Download Backpacking Pennsylvania: 37 Great Hikes PDF
Best hiking & camping books
An inspirational guidebook to 50 nice walks in the course of the Pennines. a variety of routes during this greater layout booklet were chosen to assist walkers discover all points of this gorgeous upland region. The walks are all graded, from average to strenuous, and are among 6 and thirteen miles lengthy, with lots of ideas for either first-time and more matured walkers.
First-hand descriptions of twenty-two exhilarating walks.
Alps Mountain cycling is a consultant to the western Alps. It finds epic rocky descents, high-altitude blasts and hidden Alpine singletrack, prepared opposed to a backdrop of snowy peaks, pine forests and transparent blue skies. this is often a number of the maximum singletrack, enduro and downhill driving the mountains need to supply.
With this booklet, A. D. Livingston combines a life of Southern culinary wisdom along with his personal love of actual domestic smoking and curing innovations. He teaches tips on how to organize smoked and salted hams, fish, jerky, and game—adapting brand new fabrics to yesterday's conventional equipment. As he writes, “you can smoke a greater fish than you should buy, and you'll medication a greater ham with no using any chemical substances other than usual salt and stable hardwood smoke.
- Hiking Oregon (State Hiking Guides Series)
- Trekking Munich to Venice: The Traumpfad, 'Dream Way', a classic trek across the eastern Alps (International Trekking)
- Passion for Wilderness: The Call of River and Mountain
- Day Hikes Around Bozeman, Montana: Including the Gallatin Canyon and Paradise Valley
- Walking in the Valais: 120 Walks and Treks (Cicerone Guides)
Extra info for Backpacking Pennsylvania: 37 Great Hikes