By Steve Mirsky
Read Online or Download Best Hikes Near Boston (Best Hikes Near Series) PDF
Best hiking & camping books
An inspirational guidebook to 50 nice walks during the Pennines. a variety of routes during this better layout publication were chosen to assist walkers discover all facets of this pretty upland zone. The walks are all graded, from reasonable to strenuous, and are among 6 and thirteen miles lengthy, with lots of recommendations for either first-time and more matured walkers.
First-hand descriptions of twenty-two exhilarating walks.
Alps Mountain cycling is a consultant to the western Alps. It finds epic rocky descents, high-altitude blasts and hidden Alpine singletrack, ready opposed to a backdrop of snowy peaks, pine forests and transparent blue skies. this is often the various maximum singletrack, enduro and downhill driving the mountains need to supply.
With this booklet, A. D. Livingston combines a life of Southern culinary wisdom along with his personal love of genuine domestic smoking and curing options. He teaches tips to arrange smoked and salted hams, fish, jerky, and game—adapting state-of-the-art fabrics to yesterday's conventional equipment. As he writes, “you can smoke a greater fish than you should purchase, and you may healing a greater ham with out using any chemical compounds other than usual salt and strong hardwood smoke.
- Glacier Day Hikes: Now With GPS Compatible Maps
- Navigation in the Mountains: The definitive guide for Hill Walkers, Mountaineers & Leaders The official navigation book for all Mountain Training schemes (Mountain Training Handbooks)
- Moon Washington Camping: The Complete Guide to Tent and RV Camping (Moon Outdoors)
- Trekking in the Apennines: The Grande Escursione Appenninica (International Walking)
- Hiking Grand Staircase-Escalante & the Glen Canyon Region: A Guide to 59 of the Best Hiking Adventures in Southern Utah (Regional Hiking Series)
Extra info for Best Hikes Near Boston (Best Hikes Near Series)