By Lorraine Price
Read Online or Download Better Late than Never: The Reparative Therapeutic Relationship in Regression to Dependence PDF
Best psychological research books
This mind-opening tackle indigenous psychology provides a multi-level research of tradition to border the variations among chinese language and Western cognitive and emotive kinds. japanese and Western cultures are visible right here as replicate pictures by way of rationality, relational pondering, and symmetry or concord.
This publication offers a entire review of private build psychology (PCP) that might support researchers comprehend the why's, what is and how's of engaging in a rigorous constructivist learn undertaking. From the theoretical underpinnings of constructivist ways to the sensible values of those innovations, those 3 specialist authors clarify how one can behavior interpretative, constructivist learn from inception to finishing touch.
During this serious reader, the simplest writing of 2 dozen key figures in qualitative learn is accumulated jointly to assist scholars to spot rising topics within the box and the newest contemplating the leaders in qualitative inquiry. those groundbreaking articles are pulled from a decade of social justice-focused plenary volumes emanating from the yearly overseas Congress of Qualitative Inquiry.
This e-book examines violence. It seems to be on the nature and kinds of violence, the explanations of violence, and the emotional wake left via violent episodes. within the 20th century, the realm skilled international wars and numerous different wars. Many hundreds of thousands died violent deaths from homicide, loss of life squads, purges, riots, revolutions, ethnic detoxification, rape, theft, family violence, suicide, gang violence, terrorist acts, genocide, and in lots of alternative ways.
- Body, Paper, Stage: Writing and Performing Autoethnography (Qualitative Inquiry and Social Justice)
- Freud's Paranoid Quest: Psychoanalysis and Modern Suspicion
- Narrative Psychology: Identity, Transformation and Ethics
- Sterben als Entwicklungsaufgabe: Der Umgang mit dem Tod aus Sicht des Sterbenden und des Trauernden und die Chance des persönlichen Wachstums (German Edition)
- Auswirkungen von Trennung und Scheidung auf die Entwicklung im frühen Kindesalter. Wie viel Vater braucht ein Kind? (German Edition)
Extra info for Better Late than Never: The Reparative Therapeutic Relationship in Regression to Dependence