By Helmut DumlerGerhard Hirtlreiter,Eugen E. Hüsler
Read or Download Bozen, Kaltern: Sarntaler Alpen - Mendelkamm - Südtirols Süden, 53 Touren (Rother Wanderführer) (German Edition) PDF
Best hiking & camping books
An inspirational guidebook to 50 nice walks during the Pennines. a variety of routes during this better layout e-book were chosen to aid walkers discover all points of this gorgeous upland region. The walks are all graded, from average to strenuous, and are among 6 and thirteen miles lengthy, with lots of ideas for either first-time and more matured walkers.
First-hand descriptions of twenty-two exhilarating walks.
Alps Mountain cycling is a advisor to the western Alps. It unearths epic rocky descents, high-altitude blasts and hidden Alpine singletrack, ready opposed to a backdrop of snowy peaks, pine forests and transparent blue skies. this is often a few of the maximum singletrack, enduro and downhill using the mountains need to provide.
With this booklet, A. D. Livingston combines a life of Southern culinary wisdom together with his personal love of actual domestic smoking and curing concepts. He teaches the best way to organize smoked and salted hams, fish, jerky, and game—adapting modern fabrics to yesterday's conventional tools. As he writes, “you can smoke a greater fish than you should buy, and you may remedy a greater ham with out using any chemical substances other than traditional salt and strong hardwood smoke.
- Walking New Orleans: 30 Tours Exploring Historic Neighborhoods, Waterfront Districts, Culinary and Music Corridors, and Recreational Wonderlands
- Hiking Grand Canyon's Geology (Hiking Geology)
- Hiking the North Cascades: A Guide to More Than 100 Great Hiking Adventures (Regional Hiking Series)
- Best Minnesota Camper Cabins: Roughing It in Comfort
- Best Easy Day Hikes San Gabriel Valley (Best Easy Day Hikes Series)
Additional info for Bozen, Kaltern: Sarntaler Alpen - Mendelkamm - Südtirols Süden, 53 Touren (Rother Wanderführer) (German Edition)