By Christian Röthig,Gerd Schön,Matthias Vojta
Read or Download CFN Lectures on Functional Nanostructures - Volume 2: Nanoelectronics (Lecture Notes in Physics) PDF
Similar nanostructures books
One-Dimensional Nanostructures: Electrospinning procedure and exact Nanofibers is a accomplished e-book depicting the electrospinning approach and similar 1D exact electrospun nanofibers. the 1st a part of the ebook makes a speciality of electrospinning process, with chapters describing Electrospinning setup, electrospinning theories, and comparable operating parameter.
This ebook presents an up to date assessment at the improvement of scanning probe microscopy and similar ideas, and the supply of computational innovations now not even conceivable a couple of a long time in the past. The 36 chapters hide instrumental points, theoretical types and chosen experimental effects, therefore supplying a huge panoramic view on primary matters in nanotribology that are at the moment being investigated.
Along with ten chapters written by means of a few of the world’s leaders within the box, this e-book combines experimental, theoretical and numerical reports of current-driven phenomena within the nanoscale. the subjects coated diversity from single-molecule, site-specific nanochemistry brought about through a scanning tunneling microscope, via inelastic tunneling spectroscopy and current-induced heating, to current-triggered molecular machines.
This e-book is the 1st finished choice of digital features of alternative different types of elastomer composites, together with combos of man-made, normal and thermoplastic elastomers with various carrying out fillers like steel nanoparticles, carbon nanotubes, or graphenes, and lots of extra. It covers elastomer composites, that are beneficial in digital purposes, together with chemical and actual in addition to fabric technological know-how facets.
- The Chemistry and Physics of Engineering Materials, Volume One: Modern Analytical Methodologies: Volume 1
- Food Preservation (Nanotechnology in the Agri-Food Industry)
- Quantum Dots for Quantum Information Processing: Controlling and Exploiting the Quantum Dot Environment (Springer Theses)
- Advances in Nanomaterials (Advanced Structured Materials)
- Laser-Generated Functional Nanoparticle Bioconjugates: Design for Application in Biomedical Science and Reproductive Biology
- Biomedical Nanosensors (Pan Stanford Series on Biomedical Nanotechnology)
Extra info for CFN Lectures on Functional Nanostructures - Volume 2: Nanoelectronics (Lecture Notes in Physics)