By Suprakas Sinha Ray
Clay-Containing Polymer Nanocomposites covers every thing from basic realizing to genuine purposes of clay-containing polymer nanocomposites, together with environmental issues. The book's insurance of basics and generalities, as well as in-depth assurance of polymer layered silicate nanocomposites, make it a beneficial better half for novices within the box in addition to extra pro researchers. This publication presents an extraordinary coherent method of this type of materials.
This identify is perfect for polymer and fabric scientists, researchers, and engineers, together with less than- and post-graduate scholars who're drawn to this fascinating box of study. This ebook also will support business researchers and R&D managers who are looking to convey complex polymeric fabric established items into the market.
- Details crystallization habit and kinetics to help in purposes equivalent to injection molding
- Covers melt-state rheological houses, helping figuring out of the processability of materials
- Presents functions and industry strength, aiding R&D managers who are looking to convey complex polymeric material-based items into the market.
Read Online or Download Clay-Containing Polymer Nanocomposites: From Fundamentals to Real Applications PDF
Similar nanostructures books
One-Dimensional Nanostructures: Electrospinning approach and precise Nanofibers is a accomplished ebook depicting the electrospinning approach and comparable 1D particular electrospun nanofibers. the 1st a part of the publication makes a speciality of electrospinning approach, with chapters describing Electrospinning setup, electrospinning theories, and similar operating parameter.
This e-book presents an up to date evaluate at the improvement of scanning probe microscopy and comparable recommendations, and the supply of computational concepts no longer even possible a couple of many years in the past. The 36 chapters hide instrumental facets, theoretical types and chosen experimental effects, therefore delivering a huge panoramic view on primary matters in nanotribology that are presently being investigated.
Which include ten chapters written via a few of the world’s leaders within the box, this booklet combines experimental, theoretical and numerical experiences of current-driven phenomena within the nanoscale. the subjects lined diversity from single-molecule, site-specific nanochemistry brought on through a scanning tunneling microscope, via inelastic tunneling spectroscopy and current-induced heating, to current-triggered molecular machines.
This e-book is the 1st entire number of digital elements of other types of elastomer composites, together with combos of man-made, average and thermoplastic elastomers with diverse carrying out fillers like steel nanoparticles, carbon nanotubes, or graphenes, and lots of extra. It covers elastomer composites, that are valuable in digital functions, together with chemical and actual in addition to fabric technological know-how facets.
- Statistical Mechanics of Lattice Systems: Volume 2: Exact, Series and Renormalization Group Methods: 002 (Theoretical and Mathematical Physics)
- Oxide Materials at the Two-Dimensional Limit (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- Nanostructures: Theory and Modeling (NanoScience and Technology)
- Light-Sensitive Polymeric Nanoparticles Based on Photo-Cleavable Chromophores (Springer Theses)
Additional info for Clay-Containing Polymer Nanocomposites: From Fundamentals to Real Applications