By A. D. Livingston
* getting ready salted, dried fish * getting ready planked fish, or gravlax * construction a contemporary walk-in smokehouse * developing small-scale barbeque people who smoke * opting for woods and fuels for smoking * Salt-curing kingdom ham and different meats
Read Online or Download Cold-Smoking & Salt-Curing Meat, Fish, & Game (A. D. Livingston Cookbooks) PDF
Similar hiking & camping books
An inspirational guidebook to 50 nice walks during the Pennines. quite a lot of routes during this better layout e-book were chosen to aid walkers discover all elements of this pretty upland sector. The walks are all graded, from average to strenuous, and are among 6 and thirteen miles lengthy, with lots of concepts for either first-time and more matured walkers.
First-hand descriptions of twenty-two exhilarating walks.
Alps Mountain cycling is a consultant to the western Alps. It finds epic rocky descents, high-altitude blasts and hidden Alpine singletrack, ready opposed to a backdrop of snowy peaks, pine forests and transparent blue skies. this is often the various maximum singletrack, enduro and downhill driving the mountains need to provide.
With this publication, A. D. Livingston combines a life of Southern culinary wisdom along with his personal love of genuine domestic smoking and curing recommendations. He teaches find out how to organize smoked and salted hams, fish, jerky, and game—adapting present day fabrics to yesterday's conventional tools. As he writes, “you can smoke a greater fish than you should buy, and you'll remedy a greater ham with out using any chemical substances other than traditional salt and stable hardwood smoke.
- Hiking Grand Canyon National Park: A Guide to the Best Hiking Adventures on the North and South Rims (Regional Hiking Series)
- Camping Michigan: A Comprehensive Guide to Public Tent and RV Campgrounds (State Camping Series)
- Beyond the Darkness (Emu Ink NonFiction)
- Scrambles in the Lake District - North (Cicerone Guide)
- The Far Eastern Fells (Lakeland Fellranger)
Extra info for Cold-Smoking & Salt-Curing Meat, Fish, & Game (A. D. Livingston Cookbooks)