By Jeffrey A Engel
Read or Download Cold War at 30,000 Feet: The Anglo-American Fight for Aviation Supremacy PDF
Similar arms controls books
Even though it gets less consciousness than higher recognized disarmament techniques, the destruction of small hands is reshaping the army arsenals of the realm. Out of approximately two hundred glossy army small fingers world-wide, approximately 500,000 are destroyed each year. The dedication of significant governments and foreign businesses makes small fingers destruction is an everlasting addition to the worldwide disarmament repertoire.
All 4 post-Cold struggle presidents have tried to barter and ratify no less than one significant palms keep an eye on contract. despite the fact that, their studies with palms regulate treaty ratification have differed vastly from these in their chilly struggle predecessors. the most topic of this e-book is that family politics have considerably impacted makes an attempt to ratify fingers regulate treaties within the polarized post-Cold conflict political surroundings.
Within the wake of the euphoria consequent to the Soviet house forays and the USA touchdown at the moon, leading edge house legislation advanced quite swiftly in precisely 20 years after which got here a stalemate. during this hasty progress of nascent house legislations, a few gaps remained, a few inadvertently because of loss of imaginative and prescient and a few intentionally, as a result of loss of consensus or simply because half-baked innovations remained pending until eventually the success of a higher figuring out of house phenomena or improvement of supportive expertise.
This ebook presents a global criminal research of an important questions relating to Iran's nuclear application considering that 2002. surroundings those felony questions of their ancient and diplomatic context, this booklet goals to elucidate how the proper assets of foreign legislations - together with essentially the 1968 Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty and IAEA treaty legislation - can be adequately utilized within the context of the Iran case.
- Acting Alone: A Scientific Study of American Hegemony and Unilateral Use-of-Force Decision Making (Innovations in the Study of World Politics)
- The Doomsday Machine: Confessions of a Nuclear War Planner
- Hegemony and Resistance around the Iranian Nuclear Programme: Analysing Chinese, Russian and Turkish Foreign Policies (Routledge Studies on Challenges, Crises and Dissent in World Politics)
- Iranian Weapons of Mass Destruction: The Birth of a Regional Nuclear Arms Race? (Praeger Security International)
- United Nations Disarmament Yearbook 2015. Part I: Disarmament Resolutions and Decisions of the Seventieth Session of the United Nations General Assembly: 40
- Iran's Strategic Penetration of Latin America
Additional resources for Cold War at 30,000 Feet: The Anglo-American Fight for Aviation Supremacy