By Lauro Oliver Paz Borbón
Read Online or Download Computational Studies of Transition Metal Nanoalloys (Springer Theses) PDF
Best nanostructures books
One-Dimensional Nanostructures: Electrospinning approach and specified Nanofibers is a finished publication depicting the electrospinning approach and comparable 1D distinctive electrospun nanofibers. the 1st a part of the publication makes a speciality of electrospinning procedure, with chapters describing Electrospinning setup, electrospinning theories, and comparable operating parameter.
This e-book offers an up to date assessment at the improvement of scanning probe microscopy and similar innovations, and the supply of computational recommendations now not even that you can imagine a number of many years in the past. The 36 chapters disguise instrumental points, theoretical versions and chosen experimental effects, therefore providing a vast panoramic view on primary concerns in nanotribology that are at the moment being investigated.
Inclusive of ten chapters written by means of many of the world’s leaders within the box, this booklet combines experimental, theoretical and numerical reviews of current-driven phenomena within the nanoscale. the subjects lined diversity from single-molecule, site-specific nanochemistry triggered by means of a scanning tunneling microscope, via inelastic tunneling spectroscopy and current-induced heating, to current-triggered molecular machines.
This ebook is the 1st complete choice of digital elements of other forms of elastomer composites, together with mixtures of man-made, common and thermoplastic elastomers with varied carrying out fillers like steel nanoparticles, carbon nanotubes, or graphenes, and lots of extra. It covers elastomer composites, that are priceless in digital purposes, together with chemical and actual in addition to fabric technology features.
- Bulk Nanostructured Materials with Multifunctional Properties (SpringerBriefs in Materials)
- Magnetic Materials and 3D Finite Element Modeling
- Dispersion Relations in Heavily-Doped Nanostructures (Springer Tracts in Modern Physics)
- Frontiers of Materials Research: Electronic and Optical Materials: Proceedings of the symposia N: Frontiers of Materials Research, A: High Tc Superconductors, ... International 1990 Symposia Proceedings)
- High-Efficiency Solar Cells: Physics, Materials, and Devices: 190 (Springer Series in Materials Science)
Extra resources for Computational Studies of Transition Metal Nanoalloys (Springer Theses)