By Zi-Kui Liu,Yi Wang
Read Online or Download Computational Thermodynamics of Materials PDF
Similar nanostructures books
One-Dimensional Nanostructures: Electrospinning approach and particular Nanofibers is a complete e-book depicting the electrospinning strategy and comparable 1D targeted electrospun nanofibers. the 1st a part of the ebook specializes in electrospinning method, with chapters describing Electrospinning setup, electrospinning theories, and comparable operating parameter.
This booklet offers an up to date evaluation at the improvement of scanning probe microscopy and comparable thoughts, and the provision of computational innovations no longer even possible a couple of many years in the past. The 36 chapters hide instrumental elements, theoretical versions and chosen experimental effects, therefore delivering a vast panoramic view on basic concerns in nanotribology that are at the moment being investigated.
Inclusive of ten chapters written by means of many of the world’s leaders within the box, this publication combines experimental, theoretical and numerical stories of current-driven phenomena within the nanoscale. the subjects lined diversity from single-molecule, site-specific nanochemistry prompted through a scanning tunneling microscope, via inelastic tunneling spectroscopy and current-induced heating, to current-triggered molecular machines.
This ebook is the 1st accomplished choice of digital features of alternative forms of elastomer composites, together with combos of artificial, typical and thermoplastic elastomers with diverse engaging in fillers like steel nanoparticles, carbon nanotubes, or graphenes, and plenty of extra. It covers elastomer composites, that are worthy in digital purposes, together with chemical and actual in addition to fabric technology facets.
- Heterogeneous Nanocomposite-Photocatalysis for Water Purification
- High-Efficiency Solar Cells: Physics, Materials, and Devices: 190 (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- Constitutional Dynamic Chemistry: 322 (Topics in Current Chemistry)
- Lessons from Nanoelectronics:A New Perspective on Transport: 1 (Lessons from Nanoscience: A Lecture Notes Series)
- Charge and Spin Transport in Disordered Graphene-Based Materials (Springer Theses)
- 50 YEARS OF MATERIALS SCIENCE IN SINGAPORE (WORLD SCIENTIFIC SERIES ON SINGAPORE'S 50 YEARS OF NATION-BUILDING)
Extra resources for Computational Thermodynamics of Materials