By Frédéric Jean
Read or Download Control of Nonholonomic Systems: from Sub-Riemannian Geometry to Motion Planning (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics) PDF
Best system theory books
This monograph offers new optimistic layout equipment for boundary stabilization and boundary estimation for a number of sessions of benchmark difficulties in stream keep an eye on, with strength functions to turbulence keep an eye on, climate forecasting, and plasma keep watch over. the root of the technique utilized in the paintings is the lately built non-stop backstepping process for parabolic partial differential equations, increasing the applicability of boundary controllers for circulation structures from low Reynolds numbers to excessive Reynolds quantity stipulations.
This publication, according to a range of talks given at a devoted assembly in Cortona, Italy, in June 2013, indicates the excessive measure of interplay among a couple of fields regarding technologies. technologies ponder events within which the evolution of a given method through the years is saw, and the similar versions will be formulated by way of evolution equations (EEs).
Community technological know-how bargains a robust language to symbolize and examine complicated platforms composed of interacting parts — from the web to social and organic structures. In its usual formula, this framework is dependent upon the idea that the underlying topology is static, or altering very slowly compared to dynamical methods happening on it, e.
A complete dialogue of computerized transit This e-book analyzes the profitable implementations of computerized transit in numerous countries, reminiscent of Paris, Toronto, London, and Kuala Lumpur, and investigates the obvious loss of automatic transit purposes within the city surroundings within the usa.
- Operation-Based Single-Queue SBC Process Algebra For Systems Modeling: General Systems Theory 2.0 at Work
- Universal Fuzzy Controllers for Non-affine Nonlinear Systems (Springer Theses)
- Electrical Machine Drives Control: An Introduction
- Advances in the Control of Markov Jump Linear Systems with No Mode Observation (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Robust Output Feedback H-infinity Control and Filtering for Uncertain Linear Systems (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control)
- Efficient Modeling and Control of Large-Scale Systems
Extra info for Control of Nonholonomic Systems: from Sub-Riemannian Geometry to Motion Planning (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics)