By Mark Wagstaff,Bruce Martin
Read or Download Controversial Issues in Adventure Programming PDF
Best hiking & camping books
An inspirational guidebook to 50 nice walks through the Pennines. a variety of routes during this better structure booklet were chosen to assist walkers discover all elements of this pretty upland zone. The walks are all graded, from average to strenuous, and are among 6 and thirteen miles lengthy, with lots of recommendations for either first-time and more matured walkers.
First-hand descriptions of twenty-two exhilarating walks.
Alps Mountain cycling is a advisor to the western Alps. It finds epic rocky descents, high-altitude blasts and hidden Alpine singletrack, prepared opposed to a backdrop of snowy peaks, pine forests and transparent blue skies. this can be the various maximum singletrack, enduro and downhill driving the mountains need to provide.
With this booklet, A. D. Livingston combines a life of Southern culinary wisdom along with his personal love of actual domestic smoking and curing thoughts. He teaches how you can arrange smoked and salted hams, fish, jerky, and game—adapting present day fabrics to yesterday's conventional equipment. As he writes, “you can smoke a greater fish than you should purchase, and you may healing a greater ham with no using any chemical substances other than usual salt and solid hardwood smoke.
- Wildflowers of the High Sierra and John Muir Trail
- Hiking Mississippi: A Guide to 50 of the State's Greatest Hiking Adventures (State Hiking Guides Series)
- The Road to Find Out: A Modern Pilgrim and the Camino de Santiago
- Walking Manhattan's Rim: The Great Saunter
- Best Tent Camping: Wisconsin: Your Car-Camping Guide to Scenic Beauty, the Sounds of Nature, and an Escape from Civilization
- Alpine Flowers
Additional info for Controversial Issues in Adventure Programming