By Robert Stone
Read or Download Day Hikes Around Monterey and Carmel: 127 Great Hikes PDF
Similar hiking & camping books
An inspirational guidebook to 50 nice walks through the Pennines. quite a lot of routes during this better layout publication were chosen to assist walkers discover all features of this gorgeous upland zone. The walks are all graded, from reasonable to strenuous, and are among 6 and thirteen miles lengthy, with lots of concepts for either first-time and more matured walkers.
First-hand descriptions of twenty-two exhilarating walks.
Alps Mountain cycling is a advisor to the western Alps. It finds epic rocky descents, high-altitude blasts and hidden Alpine singletrack, prepared opposed to a backdrop of snowy peaks, pine forests and transparent blue skies. this is often a number of the maximum singletrack, enduro and downhill driving the mountains need to provide.
With this e-book, A. D. Livingston combines a life of Southern culinary wisdom together with his personal love of real domestic smoking and curing strategies. He teaches tips to arrange smoked and salted hams, fish, jerky, and game—adapting contemporary fabrics to yesterday's conventional tools. As he writes, “you can smoke a greater fish than you should purchase, and you may treatment a greater ham with no using any chemical substances other than traditional salt and solid hardwood smoke.
- Afoot & Afield: Inland Empire: 257 Spectacular Outings in Southern California
- Backpacking the Light Way: Comfortable, Efficient, Smart
- Hiking Grand Canyon National Park: A Guide to the Best Hiking Adventures on the North and South Rims (Regional Hiking Series)
- The Ramblings Of A Garden Gnome
- Cleveland Way
- Hiking Mississippi: A Guide to 50 of the State's Greatest Hiking Adventures (State Hiking Guides Series)
Extra resources for Day Hikes Around Monterey and Carmel: 127 Great Hikes