By Maik Rudolf Johann Scherer
Read or Download Double-Gyroid-Structured Functional Materials: Synthesis and Applications (Springer Theses) PDF
Similar nanostructures books
One-Dimensional Nanostructures: Electrospinning method and designated Nanofibers is a accomplished ebook depicting the electrospinning method and comparable 1D special electrospun nanofibers. the 1st a part of the publication specializes in electrospinning strategy, with chapters describing Electrospinning setup, electrospinning theories, and comparable operating parameter.
This booklet presents an up-to-date assessment at the improvement of scanning probe microscopy and similar recommendations, and the provision of computational concepts now not even possible a couple of a long time in the past. The 36 chapters disguise instrumental facets, theoretical types and chosen experimental effects, hence supplying a wide panoramic view on primary matters in nanotribology that are at present being investigated.
Including ten chapters written by means of the various world’s leaders within the box, this e-book combines experimental, theoretical and numerical reports of current-driven phenomena within the nanoscale. the subjects lined variety from single-molecule, site-specific nanochemistry prompted by means of a scanning tunneling microscope, via inelastic tunneling spectroscopy and current-induced heating, to current-triggered molecular machines.
This ebook is the 1st entire selection of digital elements of alternative different types of elastomer composites, together with combos of man-made, ordinary and thermoplastic elastomers with diversified engaging in fillers like steel nanoparticles, carbon nanotubes, or graphenes, and lots of extra. It covers elastomer composites, that are helpful in digital functions, together with chemical and actual in addition to fabric technology facets.
- Discrete-continuum Coupling Method to Simulate Highly Dynamic Multi-scale Problems: Simulation of Laser-induced Damage in Silica Glass, Volume 2 (Discrete ... of Continuous Materials Behavior Set)
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers in Biotechnology (Advances in Biochemical Engineering/Biotechnology)
- Rainbows in Channeling of Charged Particles in Crystals and Nanotubes (Lecture Notes in Nanoscale Science and Technology)
- Studies of Nanoconstrictions, Nanowires and Fe3O4 Thin Films: Electrical Conduction and Magnetic Properties. Fabrication by Focused Electron/Ion Beam (Springer Theses)
- Size Effects in Nanostructures: Basics and Applications (Springer Series in Materials Science)
Additional info for Double-Gyroid-Structured Functional Materials: Synthesis and Applications (Springer Theses)