By William Winston,Norman Winegar
- the providers smooth EAPs provide to employers and staff
- engaging in networks to supply either remedy and EAP providers
- how EAPs interface with controlled behavioral care companies
- how EAPs are bought
- how EAPs are advertised and controlled at the present time
- expert issues--certification, credentials, ethics, and extra
- ways in which counseling pros can perform them to the benefit of their clients--and to their expert practices
EAP pros, medical social employees, specialist counselors, psychologists, gain experts, assurance agents, psychiatric nurses, and medical nurse experts can all increase their practices and remain present with worker tips courses in controlled Care.
Read Online or Download Employee Assistance Programs in Managed Care PDF
Similar allied health professions books
SHARPEN YOUR serious pondering talents and get ready FOR REAL-WORLD perform WITH scientific circumstances New within the authoritative Case records sequence, actual remedy Case documents: Orthopaedics grants case experiences that illustrate serious techniques you want to construct and improve your abilities in orthopaedic actual treatment.
This ebook, released in cooperation with ESSKA, presents an exhaustive overview of the meniscus and its pathology, protecting all elements from the elemental technology of the traditional meniscus to medical and imaging analysis, meniscus fix and meniscectomy, results and issues, postoperative administration, and rising applied sciences.
There'll continuously be a necessity for execs to paintings collaboratively in the event that they are to supply the top ordinary of care. Interprofessional operating encourages practitioners to appreciate the jobs of alternative execs and to benefit from one another, in addition to from provider clients and carers, to make sure the entire good thing about this collaboration is realised.
This publication makes a speciality of with musculoskeletal imaging: over the past few years, there were substantial advances during this quarter, pushed through medical in addition to technological advancements. The authors, across the world well known specialists of their box, have contributed chapters which are disease-oriented and canopy all correct imaging modalities, together with magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography, and positron emission tomography.
- Funktionelle Bewegungslehre: Therapeutische Übungen: Instruktion und Analyse (Rehabilitation und Prävention) (German Edition)
- Value and Quality Innovations in Acute and Emergency Care
- Evidence-Based Critical Care
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Obesity: Morality, mortality and the new public health (Routledge Studies in Public Health)
- Challenging Stress, Burnout and Rust-Out: Finding Balance in Busy Lives
Extra info for Employee Assistance Programs in Managed Care