By Zealure C Holcomb
• Do your scholars have to manage and summarize information for time period tasks? Will they should practice those projects at the task? This e-book supplies them thorough preparation.
• In twelve brief chapters, your scholars will study the needs of descriptive records, their calculation, and correct interpretation.
• real information at the emotional wellbeing and fitness of foster-care young people are used through the e-book to demonstrate numerous methods of deriving that means from the information with descriptive information. different fascinating examples also are included.
• Computational systems are illustrated with step by step, easy-to-follow examples.
• End-of-chapter routines offer abundant perform for college kids to grasp either computations and statistical concepts.
• gets rid of the necessity for college kids to shop for a standard records publication that emphasizes inferential statistics.
• completely field-tested for scholar comprehension.
• the reply key makes it effortless so that you can commence utilizing this e-book correct away.
• This booklet will please you and your scholars with its readability of presentation.
• remarkable complement for college kids who have to describe time period venture data.
Read or Download Fundamentals of Descriptive Statistics PDF
Similar psychological research books
This mind-opening tackle indigenous psychology offers a multi-level research of tradition to border the variations among chinese language and Western cognitive and emotive kinds. japanese and Western cultures are noticeable right here as replicate pictures by way of rationality, relational pondering, and symmetry or concord.
This booklet offers a accomplished evaluation of private build psychology (PCP) that would aid researchers comprehend the why's, what is and how's of accomplishing a rigorous constructivist examine venture. From the theoretical underpinnings of constructivist ways to the sensible values of those thoughts, those 3 professional authors clarify the best way to behavior interpretative, constructivist examine from inception to finishing touch.
During this serious reader, the simplest writing of 2 dozen key figures in qualitative examine is amassed jointly to aid scholars to spot rising subject matters within the box and the most recent taking into consideration the leaders in qualitative inquiry. those groundbreaking articles are pulled from a decade of social justice-focused plenary volumes emanating from the once a year foreign Congress of Qualitative Inquiry.
This publication examines violence. It appears on the nature and kinds of violence, the reasons of violence, and the emotional wake left via violent episodes. within the 20th century, the area skilled global wars and numerous different wars. Many thousands died violent deaths from homicide, loss of life squads, purges, riots, revolutions, ethnic detoxification, rape, theft, family violence, suicide, gang violence, terrorist acts, genocide, and in lots of alternative ways.
- The New Martians: A Scientific Novel (Science and Fiction)
- Systemic Inquiry: Innovations in Reflexive Practice Research
- Sterntaler Magie: Ein berührender Weg zum sinnerfüllten Leben (German Edition)
- Verhalten am Beispiel Angst (German Edition)
- Die Tiefenpsychologie nach C.G.Jung: Eine praktische Orientierungshilfe (German Edition)
Additional info for Fundamentals of Descriptive Statistics