By Enrico Gnecco,Ernst Meyer
Read Online or Download Fundamentals of Friction and Wear on the Nanoscale (NanoScience and Technology) PDF
Similar nanostructures books
One-Dimensional Nanostructures: Electrospinning method and distinctive Nanofibers is a accomplished publication depicting the electrospinning strategy and comparable 1D specified electrospun nanofibers. the 1st a part of the booklet specializes in electrospinning process, with chapters describing Electrospinning setup, electrospinning theories, and similar operating parameter.
This booklet offers an up-to-date overview at the improvement of scanning probe microscopy and comparable concepts, and the provision of computational ideas now not even that you can imagine a couple of many years in the past. The 36 chapters hide instrumental elements, theoretical versions and chosen experimental effects, hence supplying a wide panoramic view on primary matters in nanotribology that are at the moment being investigated.
Including ten chapters written by means of a few of the world’s leaders within the box, this e-book combines experimental, theoretical and numerical stories of current-driven phenomena within the nanoscale. the subjects lined variety from single-molecule, site-specific nanochemistry triggered by way of a scanning tunneling microscope, via inelastic tunneling spectroscopy and current-induced heating, to current-triggered molecular machines.
This booklet is the 1st finished number of digital elements of other forms of elastomer composites, together with mixtures of artificial, average and thermoplastic elastomers with assorted undertaking fillers like steel nanoparticles, carbon nanotubes, or graphenes, and plenty of extra. It covers elastomer composites, that are priceless in digital functions, together with chemical and actual in addition to fabric technology features.
- Recent Trends in Nanotechnology and Materials Science: Selected Review Papers from the 2013 International Conference on Manufacturing, Optimization, Industrial ... (MOIME 2013) (Engineering Materials)
- Handbook of Ellipsometry (Materials Science and Process Technology)
- Imaging and Manipulation of Adsorbates Using Dynamic Force Microscopy: Proceedings from the AtMol Conference Series, Nottingham, UK, April 16-17, 2013 (Advances in Atom and Single Molecule Machines)
- Introduction to Texture Analysis: Macrotexture, Microtexture and Orientation Mapping
- Tissue Regeneration:Where Nano-Structure Meets Biology: 2 (Frontiers in Nanobiomedical Research)
- Low-Dimensional and Nanostructured Materials and Devices: Properties, Synthesis, Characterization, Modelling and Applications (NanoScience and Technology)
Additional info for Fundamentals of Friction and Wear on the Nanoscale (NanoScience and Technology)