By Terry Marsh
Read Online or Download Great Mountain Days in the Pennines: Cicerone Press PDF
Similar hiking & camping books
An inspirational guidebook to 50 nice walks in the course of the Pennines. quite a lot of routes during this higher structure publication were chosen to aid walkers discover all features of this pretty upland region. The walks are all graded, from average to strenuous, and are among 6 and thirteen miles lengthy, with lots of innovations for either first-time and more matured walkers.
First-hand descriptions of twenty-two exhilarating walks.
Alps Mountain cycling is a advisor to the western Alps. It unearths epic rocky descents, high-altitude blasts and hidden Alpine singletrack, prepared opposed to a backdrop of snowy peaks, pine forests and transparent blue skies. this is often the various maximum singletrack, enduro and downhill using the mountains need to provide.
With this ebook, A. D. Livingston combines a life of Southern culinary wisdom together with his personal love of genuine domestic smoking and curing ideas. He teaches tips on how to arrange smoked and salted hams, fish, jerky, and game—adapting present day fabrics to yesterday's conventional equipment. As he writes, “you can smoke a greater fish than you should buy, and you'll therapy a greater ham with out using any chemical compounds other than traditional salt and reliable hardwood smoke.
- Adventure Carolinas: Your Go-To Guide for Multi-Sport Outdoor Recreation (Southern Gateways Guides)
- The Ultimate Hiker's Gear Guide, 2nd Edition
- Best Minnesota Camper Cabins: Roughing It in Comfort
- Trekking in the Dolomites: Alta Via 1 and Alta Via 2 (Cicerone Guides)
- Exploring the Black Hills and Badlands: A Guide for Hikers, Cross-Country Skiers, & Mountain Bikers
- Best Hikes Near Minneapolis and Saint Paul (Best Hikes Near Series)
Extra resources for Great Mountain Days in the Pennines: Cicerone Press