By Rhonda Ostertag,George Ostertag
Read Online or Download Hiking Connecticut and Rhode Island (State Hiking Guides Series) PDF
Similar hiking & camping books
An inspirational guidebook to 50 nice walks in the course of the Pennines. quite a lot of routes during this higher structure ebook were chosen to aid walkers discover all facets of this pretty upland sector. The walks are all graded, from reasonable to strenuous, and are among 6 and thirteen miles lengthy, with lots of concepts for either first-time and more matured walkers.
First-hand descriptions of twenty-two exhilarating walks.
Alps Mountain cycling is a consultant to the western Alps. It finds epic rocky descents, high-altitude blasts and hidden Alpine singletrack, ready opposed to a backdrop of snowy peaks, pine forests and transparent blue skies. this is often many of the maximum singletrack, enduro and downhill driving the mountains need to supply.
With this publication, A. D. Livingston combines a life of Southern culinary wisdom together with his personal love of genuine domestic smoking and curing innovations. He teaches tips to arrange smoked and salted hams, fish, jerky, and game—adapting modern fabrics to yesterday's conventional equipment. As he writes, “you can smoke a greater fish than you should purchase, and you may treatment a greater ham with out using any chemical compounds other than traditional salt and sturdy hardwood smoke.
- Best Hikes Near Albuquerque (Best Hikes Near Series)
- The Northern Caminos: The Caminos Norte, Primitivo and Inglés (International Walking)
- Passion for Wilderness: The Call of River and Mountain
- AMC's Best Day Hikes in Connecticut, 2nd: Four-Season Guide to 50 of the Best Trails from the Highlands to the Coast
- Walking on the Amalfi Coast: Ischia, Capri, Sorrento, Positano and Amalfi (International Walking)
- Best Easy Day Hikes San Gabriel Valley (Best Easy Day Hikes Series)
Extra info for Hiking Connecticut and Rhode Island (State Hiking Guides Series)