By David A. Steinberg
Read or Download Hiking the Road to Ruins: Daytrips and Camping Adventures to Iron Mines, Old Military Sites, and Things Abandoned in the New York City Area...and Beyond (Rivergate Regionals Collection) PDF
Best hiking & camping books
An inspirational guidebook to 50 nice walks during the Pennines. a variety of routes during this higher layout e-book were chosen to assist walkers discover all elements of this gorgeous upland region. The walks are all graded, from average to strenuous, and are among 6 and thirteen miles lengthy, with lots of recommendations for either first-time and more matured walkers.
First-hand descriptions of twenty-two exhilarating walks.
Alps Mountain cycling is a consultant to the western Alps. It finds epic rocky descents, high-altitude blasts and hidden Alpine singletrack, prepared opposed to a backdrop of snowy peaks, pine forests and transparent blue skies. this is often many of the maximum singletrack, enduro and downhill driving the mountains need to provide.
With this booklet, A. D. Livingston combines a life of Southern culinary wisdom along with his personal love of real domestic smoking and curing options. He teaches the right way to arrange smoked and salted hams, fish, jerky, and game—adapting latest fabrics to yesterday's conventional tools. As he writes, “you can smoke a greater fish than you should buy, and you'll treatment a greater ham with out using any chemical compounds other than traditional salt and strong hardwood smoke.
- Ibiza: Die schönsten Inselwanderungen – 32 Touren (Rother Wanderführer) (German Edition)
- Moon Zion & Bryce: Including Arches, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, Grand Staircase-Escalante & Moab (Moon Handbooks)
- Torres del Paine: Chile's Premier National Park and Argentina's Los Glaciares National Park (International Trekking)
- Rail-Trails Washington and Oregon
- Scrambles in the Lake District - North (Cicerone Guide)
- The Acadia You Haven't Seen: An Off Trail Hiking Guide To Abandoned Trails & Forgotten Places
Additional info for Hiking the Road to Ruins: Daytrips and Camping Adventures to Iron Mines, Old Military Sites, and Things Abandoned in the New York City Area...and Beyond (Rivergate Regionals Collection)