By Brett Prettyman
Read or Download Hiking Utah's High Uintas: A Guide to the Region's Greatest Hikes, Second Edition (Regional Hiking Series) PDF
Best hiking & camping books
An inspirational guidebook to 50 nice walks through the Pennines. quite a lot of routes during this higher structure ebook were chosen to aid walkers discover all points of this gorgeous upland region. The walks are all graded, from average to strenuous, and are among 6 and thirteen miles lengthy, with lots of recommendations for either first-time and more matured walkers.
First-hand descriptions of twenty-two exhilarating walks.
Alps Mountain cycling is a consultant to the western Alps. It unearths epic rocky descents, high-altitude blasts and hidden Alpine singletrack, prepared opposed to a backdrop of snowy peaks, pine forests and transparent blue skies. this can be the various maximum singletrack, enduro and downhill using the mountains need to provide.
With this publication, A. D. Livingston combines a life of Southern culinary wisdom together with his personal love of actual domestic smoking and curing recommendations. He teaches tips on how to organize smoked and salted hams, fish, jerky, and game—adapting present day fabrics to yesterday's conventional equipment. As he writes, “you can smoke a greater fish than you should buy, and you'll remedy a greater ham with no using any chemical compounds other than traditional salt and sturdy hardwood smoke.
- Barbed Wire, Barricades, and Bunkers
- PVC Projects For The Outdoorsman: Building Shelters, Camping Gear, Weapons, And More Out Of Plastic Pipe: Building Shelters, Camping Gear, Weapons and More Out of Plastic Pipe
- U.S. Army Survival Handbook, Revised
- Scout's Dutch Oven Cookbook
- Moon Washington Camping: The Complete Guide to Tent and RV Camping (Moon Outdoors)
- TIME America’s National Parks: 100 Years of Preserving Our Land and Heritage
Additional info for Hiking Utah's High Uintas: A Guide to the Region's Greatest Hikes, Second Edition (Regional Hiking Series)