By Ken Cheng
This hugely obtainable e-book explains key medical findings within the components of animal cognition, emotion, and behaviour in easy-to-understand language.
• deals readers a holistic view of the topic through a thematic bankruptcy structure that explores the topic from numerous angles
• offers debate sections that provide insights into present controversies and version severe considering and argument improvement skills
• contains profiles of particular animal species that permit readers to simply search for information regarding that animal
Read Online or Download How Animals Think and Feel: An Introduction to Non-Human Psychology: An Introduction to Non-Human Psychology PDF
Similar psychological research books
This mind-opening tackle indigenous psychology provides a multi-level research of tradition to border the diversities among chinese language and Western cognitive and emotive types. jap and Western cultures are visible the following as replicate photographs when it comes to rationality, relational pondering, and symmetry or concord.
This booklet offers a complete evaluate of non-public build psychology (PCP) that may aid researchers comprehend the why's, what is and how's of undertaking a rigorous constructivist study venture. From the theoretical underpinnings of constructivist techniques to the sensible values of those innovations, those 3 specialist authors clarify tips to behavior interpretative, constructivist study from inception to finishing touch.
During this serious reader, the easiest writing of 2 dozen key figures in qualitative study is collected jointly to aid scholars to spot rising topics within the box and the most recent considering the leaders in qualitative inquiry. those groundbreaking articles are pulled from a decade of social justice-focused plenary volumes emanating from the yearly overseas Congress of Qualitative Inquiry.
This e-book examines violence. It appears on the nature and kinds of violence, the reasons of violence, and the emotional wake left via violent episodes. within the 20th century, the realm skilled international wars and numerous different wars. Many thousands died violent deaths from homicide, demise squads, purges, riots, revolutions, ethnic detoxing, rape, theft, family violence, suicide, gang violence, terrorist acts, genocide, and in lots of alternative routes.
- Embitterment: Societal, psychological, and clinical perspectives
- Die psychologische Beratung: Grundlagen, Carl Rogers Verhaltensvariabeln und Abgrenzung zur Therapie (German Edition)
- The Psychology of the Peacekeeper: Lessons from the Field (Psychological Dimensions to War and Peace,)
- The Counselling Interview: A Guide for the Helping Professions
Additional resources for How Animals Think and Feel: An Introduction to Non-Human Psychology: An Introduction to Non-Human Psychology