By Margo DeMello
Read Online or Download Human–Animal Studies: A Bibliography PDF
Similar publishing & books books
The examine of faith and emotion has emerged as an incredible point of the present renaissance within the research of emotion occurring around the arts and sciences. Emotion and faith: A severe overview and Annotated Bibliography gathers over 1,200 entries from scholarly literature within the fields of historical past, psychology, sociology, anthropology, theology, and philosophy.
Seek the net for the a hundred most sensible songs or most sensible albums. Dozens of lists will look from aficionados to significant tune personalities. yet what for those who not just love hearing the blues or state song or jazz or rock, you like analyzing approximately it, too. How do you separate what issues from what doesn’t one of the hundreds—sometimes thousands—of books at the track you so love?
Support your library leverage possibilities within the renowned homemade publishing move via following this guide's approach for developing and generating books. • deals librarians a wide assessment of self-publishing and indicates them how they could turn into a part of the method• good points interviews with library pros skilled with self-publishing• Expands and strengthens the position of the library as a publishing middle• contains functional suggestion for buying began in self-publishing• Describes publishing possibilities for either librarians and buyers
Einflussreiche Denkerin des 20. Jahrhunderts. Das Handbuch erklärt die philosophischen, politischen und literarischen Kontexte, die Hannah Arendts Denken geprägt haben. Es präsentiert neben Informationen zur Biografie und den zeitgenössischen Bezügen alle wichtigen Werke und gibt Hinweise zu deren internationaler Rezeption in vielen Disziplinen.
- Niche Publishing: Publish Profitably Every Time
- The Subject Bibliography of the Social Sciences and Humanities: International Series of Monographs in Library and Information Science (Library & Information Science Monograph)
- Cultures of Comics Work (Palgrave Studies in Comics and Graphic Novels)
- The Creative Process: A Computer Model of Storytelling and Creativity
- A Biographical Dictionary of Russian and Soviet Economists
- The Invention of the Oral: Print Commerce and Fugitive Voices in Eighteenth-Century Britain
Additional info for Human–Animal Studies: A Bibliography