By Eugenia M. Fulcher,Margaret Schell Frazier
- Each bankruptcy is equipped with bankruptcy outlines, studying goals, key phrases with definitions, and bankruptcy summaries.
- Includes a simple evaluation of anatomy and body structure to supply a primary realizing of the way IV remedy can engage with every one physique system.
- A number of workouts (such as IV calculations or sufferer educating) are built-in inside of every one bankruptcy to augment the training of often-difficult concepts.
- Includes an array of worksheets at the spouse Evolve web site (such as medications, charting, or drug and dosage calculations) to supply perform instruments for the student.
- Each bankruptcy concludes with multiple-choice overview inquiries to attempt scholars' wisdom of the content material inside that chapter.
- Provides a Competency money Sheet with criteria for functionality and to satisfy competency-based schooling requirements.
Read Online or Download Introduction to Intravenous Therapy for Health Professionals - E-Book PDF
Similar allied health professions books
SHARPEN YOUR serious pondering abilities and get ready FOR REAL-WORLD perform WITH scientific situations New within the authoritative Case records sequence, actual remedy Case documents: Orthopaedics delivers case stories that illustrate severe techniques you want to construct and increase your abilities in orthopaedic actual treatment.
This e-book, released in cooperation with ESSKA, presents an exhaustive overview of the meniscus and its pathology, protecting all elements from the elemental technology of the traditional meniscus to scientific and imaging analysis, meniscus fix and meniscectomy, results and issues, postoperative administration, and rising applied sciences.
There'll continually be a necessity for execs to paintings collaboratively in the event that they are to supply the top common of care. Interprofessional operating encourages practitioners to appreciate the jobs of different execs and to benefit from one another, in addition to from provider clients and carers, to make sure the complete good thing about this collaboration is realised.
This ebook specializes in with musculoskeletal imaging: over the last few years, there were enormous advances during this quarter, pushed by means of medical in addition to technological advancements. The authors, the world over popular specialists of their box, have contributed chapters which are disease-oriented and canopy all proper imaging modalities, together with magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography, and positron emission tomography.
- Atlas of Neurotologic and Lateral Skull Base Surgery
- Physical Dysfunction Practice Skills for the Occupational Therapy Assistant - E-Book
- Morbus Bechterew: Beratung - Betreuung - Behandlung (German Edition)
- MR- und PET-Bildgebung der Prostata: Diagnostik und Therapieplanung (German Edition)
- Daniels and Worthingham's Muscle Testing - E-Book: Techniques of Manual Examination and Performance Testing (Daniels & Worthington's Muscle Testing (Hislop))
Additional info for Introduction to Intravenous Therapy for Health Professionals - E-Book