By Songling Huang,Wei Zhao,Tsinghua University Press
Read Online or Download Magnetic Flux Leakage: Theories and Imaging Technologies (Advances in Electrical and Electronic Engineering) PDF
Similar nanostructures books
One-Dimensional Nanostructures: Electrospinning approach and specific Nanofibers is a accomplished ebook depicting the electrospinning method and comparable 1D precise electrospun nanofibers. the 1st a part of the ebook specializes in electrospinning method, with chapters describing Electrospinning setup, electrospinning theories, and comparable operating parameter.
This booklet presents an up-to-date evaluate at the improvement of scanning probe microscopy and similar thoughts, and the provision of computational ideas no longer even conceivable a couple of a long time in the past. The 36 chapters conceal instrumental features, theoretical versions and chosen experimental effects, hence supplying a large panoramic view on basic concerns in nanotribology that are presently being investigated.
Along with ten chapters written through the various world’s leaders within the box, this e-book combines experimental, theoretical and numerical stories of current-driven phenomena within the nanoscale. the subjects lined variety from single-molecule, site-specific nanochemistry triggered via a scanning tunneling microscope, via inelastic tunneling spectroscopy and current-induced heating, to current-triggered molecular machines.
This ebook is the 1st entire selection of digital points of other different types of elastomer composites, together with combos of artificial, usual and thermoplastic elastomers with varied carrying out fillers like steel nanoparticles, carbon nanotubes, or graphenes, and lots of extra. It covers elastomer composites, that are precious in digital functions, together with chemical and actual in addition to fabric technological know-how elements.
- Semiconductor Spintronics (De Gruyter Textbook)
- Ferroelectricity at the Nanoscale: Basics and Applications (NanoScience and Technology)
- Quantifying Interactions of Biomolecules with Inorganic Surfaces (Springer Theses)
- Nano-Safety: What We Need to Know to Protect Workers (De Gruyter Textbook)
- Effects of Explosions on Materials: Modification and Synthesis Under High-Pressure Shock Compression (Shock Wave and High Pressure Phenomena)
- Graphene: The Superstrong, Superthin, and Superversatile Material That Will Revolutionize the World
Additional resources for Magnetic Flux Leakage: Theories and Imaging Technologies (Advances in Electrical and Electronic Engineering)