By Z. X. Guo
The quite a few chapters conceal the spectrum of scales in modelling methodologies, together with digital constitution calculations, mesoscale and continuum modelling. The ebook covers such topics as dislocation behaviour and plasticity in addition to the modelling of structural fabrics reminiscent of metals, polymers and ceramics. With its exclusive editor and foreign staff of individuals, Multiscale fabrics modelling is a helpful reference for either the modelling group and people in eager to recognize extra approximately how multiscale fabrics modelling can assist optimise product and method design.
- Reviews the rules and purposes of mult-scale fabrics modelling
- Covers subject matters corresponding to dislocation behaviour and plasticity and the modelling of structural materials
- Examines the spectrum of scales in modelling methodologies, together with digital constitution calculations, mesoscale and continuum modelling
Read or Download Multiscale Materials Modelling: Fundamentals and Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Civil and Structural Engineering) PDF
Similar nanostructures books
One-Dimensional Nanostructures: Electrospinning approach and precise Nanofibers is a accomplished publication depicting the electrospinning procedure and comparable 1D particular electrospun nanofibers. the 1st a part of the booklet specializes in electrospinning strategy, with chapters describing Electrospinning setup, electrospinning theories, and comparable operating parameter.
This publication offers an up to date evaluation at the improvement of scanning probe microscopy and comparable concepts, and the provision of computational recommendations now not even conceivable a couple of a long time in the past. The 36 chapters hide instrumental elements, theoretical versions and chosen experimental effects, hence supplying a vast panoramic view on primary concerns in nanotribology that are at the moment being investigated.
Inclusive of ten chapters written via many of the world’s leaders within the box, this ebook combines experimental, theoretical and numerical reviews of current-driven phenomena within the nanoscale. the subjects coated diversity from single-molecule, site-specific nanochemistry brought on by way of a scanning tunneling microscope, via inelastic tunneling spectroscopy and current-induced heating, to current-triggered molecular machines.
This publication is the 1st entire selection of digital elements of other different types of elastomer composites, together with mixtures of artificial, common and thermoplastic elastomers with varied accomplishing fillers like steel nanoparticles, carbon nanotubes, or graphenes, and plenty of extra. It covers elastomer composites, that are invaluable in digital purposes, together with chemical and actual in addition to fabric technology elements.
- Corrosion Inspection and Monitoring (Wiley Series in Corrosion)
- Novel Approaches for Single Molecule Activation and Detection (Advances in Atom and Single Molecule Machines)
- Dynamical Analysis of Non-Fourier Heat Conduction and Its Application in Nanosystems (Springer Theses)
- Nanotechnology for Lithium-Ion Batteries (Nanostructure Science and Technology)
Additional info for Multiscale Materials Modelling: Fundamentals and Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Civil and Structural Engineering)