By Yaser Dahman
Nanotechnology and sensible fabrics for Engineers specializes in key necessities and examples around the spectrum of nanomaterials as utilized via engineers, together with nanosensors, shrewdpermanent nanomaterials, nanopolymers, and nanotubes. Chapters hide their synthesis and features, creation equipment, and functions, with particular sections exploring nanoelectronics and electro-optic nanotechnology, nanostructures, and nanodevices.
This ebook is a precious source for interdisciplinary researchers who are looking to research extra approximately how nanomaterials are utilized in varieties of engineering, together with electric, chemical, and biomedical.
- Offers in-depth info on numerous nanomaterials and the way they're used for various engineering applications
- Provides an summary of present learn and indicates how this can influence destiny applications
- Explores how the original houses of other nanomaterials cause them to relatively compatible for particular applications
Read or Download Nanotechnology and Functional Materials for Engineers (Micro and Nano Technologies) PDF
Similar nanostructures books
One-Dimensional Nanostructures: Electrospinning procedure and specific Nanofibers is a entire booklet depicting the electrospinning approach and comparable 1D detailed electrospun nanofibers. the 1st a part of the publication makes a speciality of electrospinning method, with chapters describing Electrospinning setup, electrospinning theories, and similar operating parameter.
This ebook presents an up to date evaluation at the improvement of scanning probe microscopy and similar concepts, and the provision of computational strategies no longer even possible a number of a long time in the past. The 36 chapters conceal instrumental facets, theoretical versions and chosen experimental effects, therefore delivering a vast panoramic view on primary concerns in nanotribology that are at present being investigated.
Including ten chapters written by means of a few of the world’s leaders within the box, this booklet combines experimental, theoretical and numerical experiences of current-driven phenomena within the nanoscale. the themes coated diversity from single-molecule, site-specific nanochemistry prompted via a scanning tunneling microscope, via inelastic tunneling spectroscopy and current-induced heating, to current-triggered molecular machines.
This e-book is the 1st finished selection of digital features of alternative forms of elastomer composites, together with mixtures of artificial, ordinary and thermoplastic elastomers with various engaging in fillers like steel nanoparticles, carbon nanotubes, or graphenes, and plenty of extra. It covers elastomer composites, that are invaluable in digital purposes, together with chemical and actual in addition to fabric technological know-how points.
- Biointeractions of Nanomaterials
- Indoor and Outdoor Nanoparticles: Determinants of Release and Exposure Scenarios (The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry)
- Introduction to Nanoelectronic Single-Electron Circuit Design
- III-Nitride Materials, Devices and Nano-Structures
- Mechanisms of Deformation and Fracture: Proceedings of the Interdisciplinary Conference Held at the University of Luleå, Luleå, Sweden, September 20-22, ... and fracture of materials and structures)
- Nanodevices and Nanomaterials for Ecological Security (NATO Science for Peace and Security Series B: Physics and Biophysics)
Extra info for Nanotechnology and Functional Materials for Engineers (Micro and Nano Technologies)