By Panos M. Pardalos,Pando G. Georgiev,Hari M. Srivastava
Read or Download Nonlinear Analysis: Stability, Approximation, and Inequalities: 68 (Springer Optimization and Its Applications) PDF
Similar system theory books
This monograph provides new positive layout tools for boundary stabilization and boundary estimation for a number of periods of benchmark difficulties in stream regulate, with capability purposes to turbulence keep an eye on, climate forecasting, and plasma keep watch over. the foundation of the technique utilized in the paintings is the lately constructed non-stop backstepping approach for parabolic partial differential equations, increasing the applicability of boundary controllers for circulation structures from low Reynolds numbers to excessive Reynolds quantity stipulations.
This ebook, in response to a range of talks given at a devoted assembly in Cortona, Italy, in June 2013, exhibits the excessive measure of interplay among a couple of fields regarding technologies. technologies think of occasions during which the evolution of a given procedure through the years is saw, and the comparable types might be formulated by way of evolution equations (EEs).
Community technological know-how deals a strong language to symbolize and examine advanced platforms composed of interacting components — from the net to social and organic structures. In its commonplace formula, this framework will depend on the belief that the underlying topology is static, or altering very slowly compared to dynamical tactics happening on it, e.
A finished dialogue of computerized transit This booklet analyzes the profitable implementations of computerized transit in a number of countries, equivalent to Paris, Toronto, London, and Kuala Lumpur, and investigates the obvious loss of computerized transit functions within the city setting within the usa.
- Interactive Granular Computations in Networks and Systems Engineering: A Practical Perspective (Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems)
- Piecewise Linear Modeling and Analysis
- Memorized Discrete Systems and Time-delay (Nonlinear Systems and Complexity)
- Distributed-Order Dynamic Systems: Stability, Simulation, Applications and Perspectives (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Feedback and Control for Everyone
- Analysis and Control of Complex Dynamical Systems: Robust Bifurcation, Dynamic Attractors, and Network Complexity (Mathematics for Industry)
Additional resources for Nonlinear Analysis: Stability, Approximation, and Inequalities: 68 (Springer Optimization and Its Applications)