By Ronald Turnbull
Read or Download Not the West Highland Way PDF
Similar hiking & camping books
An inspirational guidebook to 50 nice walks during the Pennines. quite a lot of routes during this greater structure e-book were chosen to aid walkers discover all elements of this gorgeous upland sector. The walks are all graded, from reasonable to strenuous, and are among 6 and thirteen miles lengthy, with lots of concepts for either first-time and more matured walkers.
First-hand descriptions of twenty-two exhilarating walks.
Alps Mountain cycling is a consultant to the western Alps. It unearths epic rocky descents, high-altitude blasts and hidden Alpine singletrack, ready opposed to a backdrop of snowy peaks, pine forests and transparent blue skies. this can be many of the maximum singletrack, enduro and downhill using the mountains need to provide.
With this publication, A. D. Livingston combines a life of Southern culinary wisdom along with his personal love of real domestic smoking and curing ideas. He teaches how you can arrange smoked and salted hams, fish, jerky, and game—adapting modern fabrics to yesterday's conventional equipment. As he writes, “you can smoke a greater fish than you should purchase, and you'll healing a greater ham with no using any chemical compounds other than traditional salt and sturdy hardwood smoke.
- Best Loop Hikes New Hampshire's White Mountains to the Maine Coast (Best Hikes)
- Best Climbs Santa Barbara and Ventura (Best Climbs Series)
- The High Mountains of Crete: The White Mountains, Psiloritis and Lassithi Mountains (Cicerone Guides)
- Walking in the Algarve: 40 Coastal and Mountain Walks (Cicerone International Walking)
- AMC's Best Day Hikes in the White Mountains: Four-Season Guide to 60 of the Best Trails in the White Mountains
- Rail-Trail Hall of Fame: A selection of America's premier rail-trails
Additional info for Not the West Highland Way