By Martijntje Bakker,Johan Mackenbach
* brings jointly an unrivalled choice of modern information on winning rules and interventions
* compares modifications in process in different eu countries
* contains fresh assessment studies
* discusses conceptual matters for research
* offers examples of excellent and undesirable perform in Europe
* attracts out the coverage and learn implications for the future
With contributions from major researchers in 14 varied eu international locations, this booklet presents a accomplished resource of reference for the reader attracted to what particularly works within the box of overall healthiness merchandising and how much guidelines decrease the overall healthiness gap.
Read or Download Reducing Inequalities in Health: A European Perspective PDF
Similar allied health professions books
SHARPEN YOUR severe considering abilities and get ready FOR REAL-WORLD perform WITH scientific situations New within the authoritative Case documents sequence, actual treatment Case records: Orthopaedics supplies case reviews that illustrate severe innovations you must construct and improve your talents in orthopaedic actual remedy.
This ebook, released in cooperation with ESSKA, offers an exhaustive evaluate of the meniscus and its pathology, overlaying all elements from the fundamental technological know-how of the conventional meniscus to medical and imaging prognosis, meniscus fix and meniscectomy, results and problems, postoperative administration, and rising applied sciences.
There'll regularly be a necessity for execs to paintings collaboratively in the event that they are to supply the top general of care. Interprofessional operating encourages practitioners to appreciate the jobs of alternative execs and to benefit from one another, in addition to from provider clients and carers, to make sure the whole good thing about this collaboration is realised.
This ebook specializes in with musculoskeletal imaging: over the past few years, there were huge advances during this sector, pushed by way of scientific in addition to technological advancements. The authors, across the world popular specialists of their box, have contributed chapters which are disease-oriented and canopy all proper imaging modalities, together with magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography, and positron emission tomography.
- Examination Review for Radiography
- Sonography Principles and Instruments - E-Book (Diagnostic Ultrasound: Principles & Instruments (Kremkau))
- Multilingual Aspects of Speech Sound Disorders in Children (Communication Disorders Across Languages)
- Endovascular Interventions: A Case-Based Approach
- Einfach ein gutes Team - Teambildung und -führung in Gesundheitsberufen (Top im Gesundheitsjob) (German Edition)
- Glaucoma: Science and Practice
Extra resources for Reducing Inequalities in Health: A European Perspective