By Airlie Chapman
Read or Download Semi-Autonomous Networks: Effective Control of Networked Systems through Protocols, Design, and Modeling (Springer Theses) PDF
Similar system theory books
This monograph offers new positive layout tools for boundary stabilization and boundary estimation for a number of sessions of benchmark difficulties in circulation regulate, with strength purposes to turbulence keep an eye on, climate forecasting, and plasma keep watch over. the root of the process utilized in the paintings is the lately built non-stop backstepping procedure for parabolic partial differential equations, increasing the applicability of boundary controllers for movement structures from low Reynolds numbers to excessive Reynolds quantity stipulations.
This e-book, according to a variety of talks given at a devoted assembly in Cortona, Italy, in June 2013, indicates the excessive measure of interplay among a few fields regarding technologies. technologies give some thought to events during which the evolution of a given procedure through the years is saw, and the comparable types should be formulated by way of evolution equations (EEs).
Community technology bargains a strong language to symbolize and examine advanced structures composed of interacting parts — from the net to social and organic structures. In its normal formula, this framework is determined by the idea that the underlying topology is static, or altering very slowly compared to dynamical approaches occurring on it, e.
A entire dialogue of automatic transit This e-book analyzes the winning implementations of computerized transit in a number of countries, equivalent to Paris, Toronto, London, and Kuala Lumpur, and investigates the plain loss of automatic transit purposes within the city surroundings within the usa.
- Understanding Mobilities for Designing Contemporary Cities (Research for Development)
- Active Particles, Volume 1: Advances in Theory, Models, and Applications (Modeling and Simulation in Science, Engineering and Technology)
- Human Interaction with Complex Systems: Conceptual Principles and Design Practice (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- Efficient Modeling and Control of Large-Scale Systems
- The RCS Handbook: Tools for Real-Time Control Systems Software Development (Wiley Series on Intelligent Systems)
- Dynamics of Nonlinear Time-Delay Systems (Springer Series in Synergetics)
Extra resources for Semi-Autonomous Networks: Effective Control of Networked Systems through Protocols, Design, and Modeling (Springer Theses)