By Iraj S. Amiri
Read or Download Soliton-Based Microring Resonators: Generation and Application in Optical Communication PDF
Similar nanostructures books
One-Dimensional Nanostructures: Electrospinning process and specified Nanofibers is a complete publication depicting the electrospinning procedure and comparable 1D certain electrospun nanofibers. the 1st a part of the booklet specializes in electrospinning approach, with chapters describing Electrospinning setup, electrospinning theories, and similar operating parameter.
This publication offers an up-to-date evaluation at the improvement of scanning probe microscopy and comparable strategies, and the provision of computational suggestions no longer even that you can imagine a couple of a long time in the past. The 36 chapters conceal instrumental facets, theoretical versions and chosen experimental effects, hence supplying a wide panoramic view on basic concerns in nanotribology that are presently being investigated.
Such as ten chapters written through a few of the world’s leaders within the box, this booklet combines experimental, theoretical and numerical reviews of current-driven phenomena within the nanoscale. the themes lined diversity from single-molecule, site-specific nanochemistry brought about through a scanning tunneling microscope, via inelastic tunneling spectroscopy and current-induced heating, to current-triggered molecular machines.
This publication is the 1st finished choice of digital facets of other sorts of elastomer composites, together with combos of man-made, average and thermoplastic elastomers with varied accomplishing fillers like steel nanoparticles, carbon nanotubes, or graphenes, and plenty of extra. It covers elastomer composites, that are priceless in digital purposes, together with chemical and actual in addition to fabric technology features.
- Nanobiomaterials in Antimicrobial Therapy: Applications of Nanobiomaterials
- Nanoscale Insights into Ion-Beam Cancer Therapy
- Polymer Nanocomposites: Processing, Characterization, And Applications (McGraw-Hill Nanoscience and Technology)
- Corrosion of Linings & Coatings: Cathodic and Inhibitor Protection and Corrosion Monitoring (Corrosion Engineering Handbook, Second Edition)
- Effects of Explosions on Materials: Modification and Synthesis Under High-Pressure Shock Compression (Shock Wave and High Pressure Phenomena)
Extra resources for Soliton-Based Microring Resonators: Generation and Application in Optical Communication