By Arthur E. Jongsma Jr.
- This Third Edition contains new language for evidence-based care that matches mandates set forth through the yank Society of dependancy drugs (ASAM), that are being followed via such a lot country accrediting bodies
- New chapters disguise continual discomfort, dangerousness/lethality, opioid dependence, and self-care
- Saves you hours of time-consuming bureaucracy, but bargains the liberty to improve custom-made remedy plans
- Organized round forty two major offering difficulties, together with chemical and nonchemical addictions resembling substance abuse, consuming problems, schizoid characteristics, and others
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, transparent statements describe the behavioral manifestations of every relational challenge, long term objectives, non permanent ambitions, and clinically proven therapy options
- Easy-to-use reference structure is helping find remedy plan parts via behavioral challenge or DSM-IV-TR diagnosis
- Includes a pattern remedy plan that conforms to the necessities of such a lot third-party payors and accrediting corporations (including HCFA, JCAHO, and NCQA)
Read or Download The Addiction Treatment Planner (PracticePlanners) PDF
Similar psychotherapy, ta & nlp books
This ebook is ready a private trip, an experience that has the aptitude to alter one's whole outlook. it's an advent to psychotherapy that gives transparent and direct solutions to frequently asked questions about mental therapy: How do i do know whilst to go into treatment? How do i'm going approximately identifying a therapist?
An enticing option to hide moral offerings in counseling settings This consultant will take readers on a wide-ranging travel of ethics—covering either the theoretical and functional points of offering sound, moral care. as well as necessary details, this booklet presents entry to bankruptcy pursuits, candid case reviews, tales from either scholars and counselors, questions for mirrored image, and scholar dialogue actions.
All counsellors are forced to take account of the varied society within which they perform and to notify themselves of top perform with all purchaser teams. This publication offers a modern psychodynamic standpoint on distinction and variety to deliver practitioners brand new with present pondering while confronted with a consumer who's in a roundabout way 'different'.
Dieses Selbsthilfemanual für Menschen mit Zwangsstörungen zeigt Betroffenen anhand zahlreicher unterhaltsamer Beispiele sowie bewährten und neuen Behandlungsstrategien, wie guy zwangstypischen „Denkfallen“ (z. B. übermäßige Verantwortungsübernahme, Perfektionismus) entgehen kann. Eine umfangreiche Materialsammlung leitet Betroffene dazu an, wiederkehrende Denkfallen erst zu erkennen und dann zu „entschärfen“.
- Therapy with Children: Children's Rights, Confidentiality and the Law (Ethics in Practice Series)
- Understanding and Treating Schizophrenia: Contemporary Research, Theory, and Practice (Haworth Marriage and the Family)
- Talking Over the Years: A Handbook of Dynamic Psychotherapy with Older Adults
- Therapy with Substance: Psycholytic psychotherapy in the twenty first century
Additional info for The Addiction Treatment Planner (PracticePlanners)