By Kev Reynolds
Read or Download Tour of the Jungfrau Region: A two-week trek in the Bernese Oberland (Cicerone Guide) PDF
Best hiking & camping books
An inspirational guidebook to 50 nice walks through the Pennines. quite a lot of routes during this higher layout publication were chosen to assist walkers discover all elements of this gorgeous upland region. The walks are all graded, from reasonable to strenuous, and are among 6 and thirteen miles lengthy, with lots of suggestions for either first-time and more matured walkers.
First-hand descriptions of twenty-two exhilarating walks.
Alps Mountain cycling is a advisor to the western Alps. It unearths epic rocky descents, high-altitude blasts and hidden Alpine singletrack, ready opposed to a backdrop of snowy peaks, pine forests and transparent blue skies. this is often a number of the maximum singletrack, enduro and downhill driving the mountains need to provide.
With this booklet, A. D. Livingston combines a life of Southern culinary wisdom along with his personal love of real domestic smoking and curing innovations. He teaches easy methods to organize smoked and salted hams, fish, jerky, and game—adapting state-of-the-art fabrics to yesterday's conventional equipment. As he writes, “you can smoke a greater fish than you should purchase, and you may remedy a greater ham with out using any chemical compounds other than usual salt and sturdy hardwood smoke.
- Glacier Day Hikes: Now With GPS Compatible Maps
- Torres del Paine: Chile's Premier National Park and Argentina's Los Glaciares National Park (International Trekking)
- Best Hikes Near Cincinnati (Best Hikes Near Series)
- Exploring the Superstitions: Trails and Tales of the Southwest’s Mystery Mountains
- A Child's Walk in the Wilderness: An 8-Year-Old Boy and His Father Take on the Appalachian Trail
- 202 Great Walks
Additional info for Tour of the Jungfrau Region: A two-week trek in the Bernese Oberland (Cicerone Guide)