By Kev Reynolds
Read or Download Tour of the Oisans: The GR54: The GR54 Round the Ecrins (Cicerone Guide) PDF
Best hiking & camping books
An inspirational guidebook to 50 nice walks through the Pennines. a variety of routes during this greater structure publication were chosen to aid walkers discover all features of this pretty upland zone. The walks are all graded, from average to strenuous, and are among 6 and thirteen miles lengthy, with lots of suggestions for either first-time and more matured walkers.
First-hand descriptions of twenty-two exhilarating walks.
Alps Mountain cycling is a advisor to the western Alps. It unearths epic rocky descents, high-altitude blasts and hidden Alpine singletrack, prepared opposed to a backdrop of snowy peaks, pine forests and transparent blue skies. this can be many of the maximum singletrack, enduro and downhill using the mountains need to provide.
With this publication, A. D. Livingston combines a life of Southern culinary wisdom along with his personal love of real domestic smoking and curing suggestions. He teaches tips on how to arrange smoked and salted hams, fish, jerky, and game—adapting modern day fabrics to yesterday's conventional equipment. As he writes, “you can smoke a greater fish than you should buy, and you may remedy a greater ham with no using any chemical substances other than usual salt and solid hardwood smoke.
- PVC Projects For The Outdoorsman: Building Shelters, Camping Gear, Weapons, And More Out Of Plastic Pipe: Building Shelters, Camping Gear, Weapons and More Out of Plastic Pipe
- Five-Star Trails: Roanoke and the New River Valley: A Guide to the Southwest Virginia's Most Beautiful Hikes
- Moon Blue Ridge & Smoky Mountains (Moon Handbooks)
- The Acadia You Haven't Seen: An Off Trail Hiking Guide To Abandoned Trails & Forgotten Places
- Five Years on the Appalachian Trail
- Walking in the Yorkshire Dales: North and East: Howgills, Mallerstang, Swaledale, Wensleydale, Coverdale and Nidderdale (Cicerone Walking Guide)
Extra info for Tour of the Oisans: The GR54: The GR54 Round the Ecrins (Cicerone Guide)