By Ralph Swain
Read or Download Wilderness Ranger Cookbook: A Collection of Backcountry Recipes by Bureau of Land Management, Forest Service, National Park Service, and U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Wilderness Rangers PDF
Similar hiking & camping books
An inspirational guidebook to 50 nice walks during the Pennines. quite a lot of routes during this greater structure e-book were chosen to assist walkers discover all elements of this pretty upland sector. The walks are all graded, from average to strenuous, and are among 6 and thirteen miles lengthy, with lots of recommendations for either first-time and more matured walkers.
First-hand descriptions of twenty-two exhilarating walks.
Alps Mountain cycling is a advisor to the western Alps. It finds epic rocky descents, high-altitude blasts and hidden Alpine singletrack, ready opposed to a backdrop of snowy peaks, pine forests and transparent blue skies. this is often a number of the maximum singletrack, enduro and downhill driving the mountains need to provide.
With this e-book, A. D. Livingston combines a life of Southern culinary wisdom together with his personal love of genuine domestic smoking and curing thoughts. He teaches the best way to arrange smoked and salted hams, fish, jerky, and game—adapting modern fabrics to yesterday's conventional tools. As he writes, “you can smoke a greater fish than you should purchase, and you may healing a greater ham with out using any chemical substances other than usual salt and sturdy hardwood smoke.
- AMC's Best Backpacking in New England: A Guide To 37 Of The Best Multiday Trips From Maine To Connecticut
- Best Hikes Near Albuquerque (Best Hikes Near Series)
- Hiking Grand Staircase-Escalante & the Glen Canyon Region: A Guide to 59 of the Best Hiking Adventures in Southern Utah (Regional Hiking Series)
- Hiking North Florida and the Panhandle: A Guide to 30 Great Walking and Hiking Adventures (Regional Hiking Series)
- SAS and Elite Forces Guide Ropes and Knots: Essential Rope Skills From The World's Elite Units
Additional resources for Wilderness Ranger Cookbook: A Collection of Backcountry Recipes by Bureau of Land Management, Forest Service, National Park Service, and U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Wilderness Rangers